Blood Pressure Dock
- Model: BP3
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 4.53” x 4.53” x 2.62“ (115 mm x 66.5 mm)
- Cuff circumference: 8.6"-11.8” (22 cm-30 cm), 11.8”-16.5” (30 cm-42 cm) (optional), 15.6”-18.9” (42 cm-48 cm) (optional)
- Weight: 7.6 oz. (215g)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC: 5V1A
- Battery: 3.7Vli-ion 400 mAH
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-295 mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 41°F~95°F (5°C~35°C)
- Operating humidity:<95% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F~131°F (-20°C~55°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: <95% RH
- 1 Blood Pressure Dock
- 1 Cuff
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Charging cable
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any risks in taking a blood pressure measurement with this device at home?
There are no physical risks associated with using this device to take your blood pressure at home. If you find the measurement procedure uncomfortable, consult with your healthcare professional regarding proper cuff application and tightness
- How accurate is the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock?
The iHealth Blood Pressure dock has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The dock also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).
- Who can use iHealth Blood Pressure Dock?
iHealth Blood Pressure Dock is designed for adults. It should not be used on infants, young children, pregnant or pre-eclamptic patients.
- Are there different sizes of cuffs?
The iHealth Blood Pressure Dock is available in three different cuff sizes, which fits arm circumferences from 8.6”to 18.9”(22 cm to 48 cm).