Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker
- Model: AM3
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
Power & Battery
- Power: DC: 5.0V 140mA
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion 165mAh
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Operating humidity: ≤85%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%
- 1 Tracker
- 2 Wristbands (black and blue)
- 2 Clips (black and blue)
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 USB charging cable
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the iHealth Activity and Sleep Tracker?
The iHealth Activity and Sleep Tracker tracks every step you take, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep efficiency. Its silent alarm feature wakes you up gently without disturbing the person next to you, and the smart alarm feature helps you remember to be more active. A playful Activity Level feature motivates you to be more active for different levels of steps achieved. It connects with an iOS device via Bluetooth 4.0.
- What devices are iHealth Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker compatible?
This product is compatible with both iOS and select Android devices. For the complete list, click here.
- How does the iHealth Tracker work?
The iHealth Activity and Sleep Tracker is optimized for walking, running, and everyday lifestyle activities. It gives you an idea of how active you are, in general, by tracking total activity throughout the day and calories burned from your activities. It also tracks your sleep patterns and helps you get a closer look at your sleep efficiency over time.
The Tracker works with the free iHealth MyVitals app,which has personalized health tools to help you get the most out of your data and better manage your health goals.
The iHealth Tracker uses a 3-axis accelerometer that detects your motion patterns in three dimensions and converts that information to your steps taken, calories burned, distance travelled, and sleep efficiency.
- What information does the iHealth Activity and Sleep Tracker display?
The iHealth Activity and Sleep Tracker shows time of day, number of steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and daily activity level. Press the button to switch between each view.
- How should I wear my iHealth Activity and Sleep Tracker?
The Tracker can be worn one of two ways: on your wrist, or on your waist with the clip provided. When wearing on your waist, always use the clip provided, as the clip will trigger the Tracker to switch from “wrist tracking” to “waist tracking," for maximum tracking accuracy.