Apple iOS devices (requires iOS version 5.0 or higher)
|iPhone 6/6 Plus|
|iPad 4th Gen|
|iPad 3rd Gen|
|IPod Touch 5th Gen|
|iPod Touch 4th Gen|
|iPod Touch 3rd Gen|
Android devices (requires operating system 3.0 or later)
|Samsung Mega 6.3|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008V|
|Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505|
|Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I9300|
|Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-1535|
|Samsung Galaxy Note3 SM-N9006|
|Samsung Galaxy Note2 SCH-I605|
|HTC One M7|
|HTC Droid DNA|
|LG Nexus 4|
|LG Nexus 5|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor not start the measurement when I manually press the “START/STOP” button?
The battery level might be too low, or the offline measurement function is disabled.
To enable an offline measurement, the monitor must be connected to your device via Bluetooth first. Launch the app and select the gear icon in the bottom right corner, followed by device setting, BP7XXXX and toggle “Offline Measurement” ON. *Please not the Offline Measurement feature can be only be turned on for one compatible iOS/Android device at a time.
Make sure the monitor’s battery is charged prior to its first use.
- Why does the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor not power on when I apply the cuff?
Make sure the cuff is applied to your bare wrist, and press “START/STOP” to manually turn on the device.
- Why does the Bluetooth connection fail?
Check the connection between the mobile device and the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor. You may need to exit the app, re-connect the Blood Pressure Monitor and start the App again.
If you receive a connection error message or have trouble connecting to your Blood Pressure Monitor with your compatible device, follow the steps below:
For iOS device:
1. Go to your Bluetooth settings and delete BPXXXXXX from your Bluetooth list by clicking on the blue "i" icon.
2. Turn off Bluetooth settings and reboot your iPhone by pressing the power button until you are prompted to slide to power off.
3. After the reboot cycle has completed go ahead and power on your iPhone and enable Bluetooth. Proceed to connect the Blood Pressure Monitor and launch the iHealth My Vitals App to start measurement.
For Android device:
1. Go to your Bluetooth settings and unpair the Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor from your Bluetooth list.
2. Turn your Bluetooth settings off and reboot your Android. After the reboot cycle has completed proceed to enable Bluetooth.
3. Press the START/STOP button on your Blood Pressure Monitor and BP7XXXXXXX will appear on your Bluetooth list. Proceed to pair the Blood Pressure Monitor and launch the iHealth App to start measurement.
- How do I restart the Bluetooth connection?
If the Bluetooth indicator light stays on for 2.5 seconds and off for 5 seconds, hold the “START/STOP” button for 10 seconds to restore the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor and restart your iOS device.
Set-up & Usage
- How does the “Auto Connect” option work?
The Auto Connect option allows iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor to look for the last used iOS device and reestablish the connection with that device automatically. The Auto Connect option can be enabled through the iHealth MyVitals app under “Device Settings”.
- Can measurements be taken without an iOS device?
Yes. You can enable the offline measurement in the “Device Settings” of iHealth MyVitals app. To start measurements when disconnected from the iOS device (“offline”), turn on the Monitor by pressing the “START/STOP”button. Offline measurement data will be uploaded to the device automatically upon the next iOS connection.
- Can the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor be used with more than one iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
Yes, you can use the Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor with as many different iPhones, iPads or iPod touches as you wish. Just install the iHealth MyVitals app on each device you intend to use with the monitor.
- How do I switch between multiple iOS devices?
Turn off the Bluetooth of the last used iOS device if the Auto Connect option is enabled in your iHealth MyVitals app, and then follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide.
- What is motion sensor technology?
Wrist blood monitor is sensitive to the wrist position. The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor features a motion sensor technology to detect the optimal wrist position to help users take their blood pressure reading correctly.
- Are there any risks in taking a blood pressure measurement with this device at home?
There are no physical risks associated with using this device to take your blood pressure at home. If you find the measurement procedure uncomfortable, consult with your healthcare professional regarding proper cuff application and tightness.
- How accurate is the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor?
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The monitor also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).
- What are the benefits of monitoring blood pressure at home?
Home monitoring is a great way to help detect and monitor high blood pressure. Regular readings taken over a period of time can track the history of your results and indicate any changes, fluctuations or elevations in your blood pressure. An individual high reading is not necessarily an indication of hypertension or other health issue. iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor provides a convenient way to test, track and share your results.
- What is the battery life of the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor?
The monitor can take up to 80 measurements on a full charge.
- What is the lifespan of the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor?
The monitor lasts a minimum of 10,000 measurements, or 3 years of usage.
- What is the size of the cuff?
The cuff circumference of the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor is 5.3”- 8.6”(13.5 cm -22 cm)
- How is the cuff cleaned?
The cuff can be cleaned with a soft cloth lightly moistened with Ethyl alcohol (75-90%) and air dried.
- Who can use the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor?
The iHealth Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor is designed for adults. It should not be used on infants, young children, pregnant or pre-eclamptic patients