- Model: HS3
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth
- Power: 4 AAA batteries included
Range & Accuracy
- Max weight capacity: 330 lbs/150 kg
- Measurement units: kg/lb/st
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the iHealth Wireless Scale measure?
The iHealth Wireless Scale measures weight and BMI through the free iHealth MyVitals app that has personalized health tools to help you get the most out of your data and to better manage your health goal.
- What is BMI?
BMI, or Body Mass Index, is a heuristic measurement of body weight based on a person’s weight and height. Body Mass Index is defined as the individual’s body weight divided by the square of his or her height when using the unit of measure kg/m².
- Can children use the iHealth Wireless Scale?
The iHealth Wireless Scale is designed for adults. Infants or young children or any person who cannot stand still without assistance should not use it.